Hidden Countertop Brackets by Centerline Steel
If you are in the industry you may have noticed more and more of your customers are asking for hidden countertop brackets and countertop supports. Selecting the right product for your customers can be an issue when balancing safety and quality against price. So how can you provide a safe product that doesn’t break the bank, is easy to install and leaves ample room for markup?
Consider the Centerline “Installer Line” of hidden countertop brackets.
Centerline Installer Brackets are a wholesale only item and the finest product available in the ¼” market.
- The countertop supports are completely hidden from view.
- Laser cut at 3.5” x .25” x (variable length) from USA sourced A36 steel.
- Installation is fast and simple. A 3.5″ x .25″ channel is routed into the cap of the kneewall. Brackets are placed, shimmed level and then ready for the countertop. Spacing is 18″ – 24″ apart depending on the application.
- Off set screw holes designed to prevent splitting the cap of the knee wall when mounting.
- Hidden Countertop Brackets by Centerline have a high quality professional class 3 black powder coat finish (prevents rust) that will give your customers a sense of comfort the moment the see them.
- Can be painted.
- Can be used indoors or outdoors.
- Best quality, price AND value in the industry.
- Available in 8″, 10″, 12″, 14″ and 16″ lengths to safely support up to 16” of countertop overhang.
- Made in the USA with 100% USA sourced materials and labor.
Our hidden “Installers Brackets” are sold in packs of 10, 25, 50 and 100 with appropriate price breaks.
Orders of 100 brackets or less are typically shipped the same day provided the order is placed by 12 noon EST. Order over 100 may require a longer lead time.
For more information please call us at 1.888.960.3854 or view the product page.
© 2014 Centerline Brackets – The industry leader in Hidden Countertop Brackets.